Change Capital Partners invest capital and resources where we perceive the underlying business to have a differentiated market position and where we, in partnership with management, have identified operational initiatives that will deliver strong growth.
We are flexible when it comes to transaction types and structures for businesses meeting our investment criteria, including:
- Management buy-outs – we support current management seeking to acquire a business from the current owners;
- Management buy-ins – we back an external manager or management team to acquire a business;
- Minority investments – we leverage our experience to support current management and shareholders to improve and grow their business;
- Carve- outs – we work with a management team to acquire a division or brand from a wider organisation;
- “PIPES” and public-to-privates – we work with a management team to invest in or take private a publicly quoted company;
- Turnarounds – in selected situations where we identify a clear path to profitability and growth by leveraging our operational expertise
Whatever the type of structure we are entering into, we strive to be the partners of choice for reinvesting vendors or managers seeking to maximise the long term value of their investments: to date vendors and managers have invested on average 30% of the equity in CCP buy-out transactions.